ViewSonic's VPW500 provides the ultimate
in a high-performance display–exactly what you expect from the Display
Technology™ leader. The VPW500 is remark-ably bright and offers excellent
image quality–ideal for a wide variety of public-information, conference-room
and home-entertainment uses. Its high brightness and contrast ratio,
along with a 160° viewing angle, display brilliant images in any setting.
Offering a wide XGA (1,280 x 768) resolution up to UXGA (1,600 x 1,200)
the VPW500 creates clear, well-defined video and data images. In addition,
the VPW500's long useful life and versatile range of applications will
make the most of your investment. The VPW500 is your ultimate choice
in high-performance, large-screen display solutions.
- Bright color-rich panel technology:
Revolutionary advances in plasma tech-nology delivers stunning brightness.
- Ultra-slim design: 3.9" depth for
virtually zero footprint; superb for any location.
- XtremeView performance: Up to 160°
viewing angles both horizontally and vertically.
- 1,280 x 768 wide XGA resolution:
Compatible with SVGA and UXGA.
- Professional display applications:
Uses include public information displays, executive briefing rooms,
video advertising, data reader boards and more.
- Accurate true color and images: Distortion-free
- HDTV-ready: Capable of displaying
high-definition signals such as 720p and 1080i.
- Panel: Type: 50" color PDP
- Resolution: 1280 x 768 (Wide XGA)
- Display Area: 43.2" (W) x 24.4" (V)
- 49.7" (diagonal)
- Viewing Angel: 160 degrees
- Horizontal/Vertical Pixel Pitch:
0.858mm (H) x 0.808mm (V)
- Color Depth: 8-bits/color (16.7 million
- Input Signals: PC Video: 15-pin mini
D-sub/BNC x5 Sync: Separate, Composite and Sync on Green (SOG) Frequency:
Fh: 15-92kHz; Fv: 50-85Hz. AV Video: Video in (BNC) 1.0Vp-p (75 ohm).
S-Video In (mini DIN 4-pin). AV Audio: Jack (x2) 0.5Vrms. RGB Video:
Y: 1.0 Vp-p. PB/CB, PR/CR: 0.525 VP-P
- Output Signals: AV Video Out: BNC.
Video out Audio: Left/Right channels 2W + 2W (8 ohms)
- Compatibility: PC/Mac®: VGA, SVGA,
Wide XGA (Native), SXGA, UXGA Video: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC 4.43.
Scanning format: SDTV: (480i, 480p) HDTV: (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Connector: Signal: 15-pin mini D-sub
Power: 3-pin AC Plug (CEE22)
- Power: Voltage: AC (100-120 VAC)
+/- 10% Frequency: 50/60Hz Consumption: 470W